The name is Felix, and i reside in Rhode Island. I'm your average 22 year old college student. I just so happen to be a dancer and poet... So take a look into my mind as I show you what my life is about using Pictures, Poetry, Music, Dance, and Life... Maybe you'll learn a few things about me.
1. Eating an orange before working out will keep you hydrated and keep your muscles from getting sore.
2. The most effective way to study: 30-50 minutes with a 10 minute break.
3. Most of the problems in your life are due to 2 reasons: You act without thinking, or think without acting.
4. If you learn anything from video games, it’s that when you meet enemies, it means you are going in the right direction.
5. If you send Zumiez a blank envelope they’ll send it back filled with free stickers.
6. Overthinking leads to unwanted emotions. Calm your thoughts by taking deep breaths.
7. Whenever you wish you were someone else, keep in mind there are people out there that wish they were you.
8. Make sure that what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
Left ear - Jackie Chan
Right Ear - Donny Osmond
omg im sorry but this is an eargasm
spelling bee moderator: contestant 142, your word is “fergalicious”
contestant: *looks around nervously* um… could i please have a definition?
moderator: *flips through dictionary* “fergalicious. definition: make them boys go loco.”
Best use of the song ever